- 1 (16 oz) pkg small shell pasta, cooked according to pkg directions
- 2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 cups grated colby jack cheese
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp season salt
- pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pan, warm milk with butter over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Then add both cheeses to the milk mixture. Continue cooking over medium until cheese is melted.
- Add the pasta and seasonings to the cheese mixture. Gently stir until pasta is all coated in the cheese sauce. Serves 4 as a main dish or 6-8 as a side dish.