- 1 pkg (12 oz) regular pork sausage, cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half or milk
- 1 cup baking mix (like Bisquick)
- Optional toppings: Sour cream, chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sausage into a lightly greased 13×9-inch baking pan. Top with onions and cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half and baking mix together until well blended. Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 12 squares. Top with optional toppings if desired. Serves 12.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American