- 1 (16 oz) pkg smoke sausage, sliced into rounds
- 1 diced onion
- 6 russet potatoes, peel and diced into 1 inch cubes
- 2 or so Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp or so sweet paprika
- 2 tsp or so thyme
- 1 cup or so grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, add the smoked sausage, onion and potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. You just want it all to have a light coating. Use more oil if needed.
- Then season with the paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss to evenly distribute the seasonings. You can add more at this point if you think you needed it.
- Pour out onto the foil line baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove and turn off oven. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and place back in the oven, just until cheese is melted. Serves 5-6.