- 4–5 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Brush entire pork roast with olive oil. Then rub the seasoning mixture on all sides of the tenderloin.
- Place pork in roasting pan fat side up.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees and cook for 20 minutes per pound until the internal temperature reads 145 degrees.
- Cover loosely with foil and allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board to slice for serving.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American