- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour (you can even us whole wheat flour here)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a regular loaf pan (or you can use 2 smaller loaf pans)
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, pumpkin, eggs, and brown sugar until blended.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 (25 for smaller loaves) minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Makes 1 loaf.