- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 cups old fashioned oats
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter and honey. Microwave for 45 minutes, Mix until smooth. Add in vanilla and blend in.
- Add in oats and mix until all the oats are evenly coated with the peanut butter mixture. Spread even out on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 20 minutes. Stir and bake again for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool. Granola will crisp up more as it cools. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. Makes 5 cups.