- 1 (1 lb.) bag of frozen peach slices
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp or so of agave nectar
- Place all of the ingredients in a 9 cup or larger food processor. Pulse for a minute to help break up the peaches and then process for 4 minutes until smooth. If needed add a little more agave to achieve the desired sweetness. This will all depend on the natural sweetness that the peaches have.
- Serve immediately or place in an air tight container and freeze for up to one month.