- 8 ounces uncooked pasta
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 ounces) garlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix (the secret ingredient)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to package directions: drain.
- In a bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix; add pasta and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow 2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. 4-6 servings