Click here to get your WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 green onions, chopped plus additional for garnish
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef along with the ginger and garlic until beef is fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar and hoisin sauce. Pour into ground beef. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes to blend flavors. Meanwhile in another small dish, combine the water with cornstarch. Pour the mixture into the ground beef and stir until sauce thickens.
- Season with red pepper flakes, black pepper and green onions. Serve hot over hot rice, riced cauliflower or noodles and garnish with additional green onion.