- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 large flour tortillas burrito size, cut in half
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 oz) can refried beans
- 2 cups Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- lettuce, diced tomato, and sour for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat until fully cooked. Drain of any grease.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, enchilada sauce and diced green chilies to the ground beef. Stir and cook about 5 minutes until heated through. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Lay 4 tortilla halves onto the bottom of the pan with the rounded side facing the center. Spread half of the refried beans evenly over the tortillas. Then spread half of the beef mixture evenly over the beans.
- Layer 4 more tortilla halves over the meat, then spread with the last half of the beans. Top beans with the reamining beef mixture. Then top with the remaining tortilla halves over the top. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the tortillas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Top each serving with shredded lettuce, disced tomato, and a dallop of sour cream. Serves 8.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican