- 4–5 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless, I use 3 large breasts)
- Cumin to taste
- Lemon Pepper to taste
- 1 (14.5 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups mango salsa
- Put chicken breasts in crock pot. Add cumin and lemon pepper. Cover and cook chicken until tender. Shred chicken on a plate and return to crock pot. Save juices in separate bowl.
- Add corn, beans and salsa. More salsa can be added to taste. If mixture seems dry, add some of reserved juices.
- Serve over coconut jasmine rice. Garnish with cilantro or parsley, if desired. Serves 4-5