- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, using a mixer, beat whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Remove from bowl into another bowl and set aside.
- Place cream cheese and sugar into the sam mixing bowl you used for the whipped and blend with mixer until well blended
- Gradually pour in lemon juice while mixing until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in reserved whipped cream until well combined.
- Pour into individual bowls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. If you make them the day before be sure to cover containers or the mouse will dry out on top.
- Makes 5 1/2 cup servings.