- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup salsa
- For serving: tortillas plus desired toppings
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Sprinkle with the chili powder, cumin and garlic powder. Pour the salsa over the top.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the pressure valve is set to seal. Cook on high pressure fpr 16 minutes.
- When the cook time ends, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes then turn the valve to release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the chicen and shred using two forks Stir some of the salsa and juices from the Instant Pot. The amount of liquid will depend on how moist you want the chicken to be). Serve chicken in tortillas with desired toppings.