- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 cups V-8 vegetable juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 cups potatoes, diced into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 (12 oz) pkg frozen mixed vegetables
- Turn Instant Pot on to sauté setting. Add beef and onion. Brown until beef is fully cooked. Drain off excess grease. Stir a pinch of kosher salt and pepper. Turn off sauté setting.
- Pour in the V-8 and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Add in the Italian seasoning, garlic, celery, potatoes, celery, and frozen vegetables.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set to cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minutes then manually vent to remove any more remaining pressure. Remove the lid.
- Stir. Ladle into bowls and serve.