Click here to calculate your WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- 1½ tsp ground coriander
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 (10 oz) can mild Ro*tel (tomatoes with green chilies)
- 8 Mission yellow corn tortillas
- 2 cups thinly sliced lettuce
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat brown beef with the onion. Drain off any excess grease if needed.
- Add garlic, cumin, coriander, and salt. Cook for about about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is almost evaporated, 4–5 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among tortillas; top evenly with lettuce and cheddar cheese. Serves 4.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Mexican