- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- chopped parsley or green onion
- additional sour cream
- In a large skillet, add ground beef to one side of the skillet and the mushrooms and onions to the other side. Cook keeping beef separate from mushrooms until beef is nicely grumbled. The mix with mushrooms and onions and cook together until fully cooked.
- Add in garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add in mushroom soup and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in the sour cream and mix until combined.
- Serve over top of the hot cooked noodles. Garnish with parsley or green onion if desired. Also, add a dollop of sour cream if desired. Serves 3-4.