- 2 (5.3 oz) containers Yoplait Greek 100 vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 5 bananas
- 10 chocolate chips
- 20 mini chocolate chips
- Add 2 tablespoons of the yogurt to a zipper bag and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the remaining yogurt and the chocolate hazelnut spread. Stir together until well combined.
- Place dip into a serving bowl. Take the reserve yogurt in the plastic bag and cut off a corner on the bag. Pipe 4 circles on top of the dip. Using a toothpick, go around dragging from the center of the dip and out, about 10 times to create the spider web.
- Peel and slice bananas each banana into 2 pieces. Press one chocolate chip into each banana to create the ghost mouth along with 2 mini chocolate chips to create the ghost eyes. Makes 10 servings.