- 1 cup of pre-made frosting
- 2 3/4 cups of powdered sugar
- This is best made in a stand mixer. Place the frosting into the bowl of the mixer and place in the paddle attachment.
- Slowly add in increments of the powdered sugar mixing on low, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. You may not need all of the sugar. Just watch the consistency and stickiness as you go.
- Roll it into one big ball and make sure it is not crumbly or sticky. If you find you added a little too much powdered sugar, you can sprinkle a little olive oil onto the playdough and knead it together. If too sticky, just add a little more sugar.