- 8 oz macaroni, cooked
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 8 oz Colby cheese, cubed
- 8 oz Velvetta, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Spray a 3.5 qt crock pot lightly with non-cooking spray.
- Layer 1/3 of the macaroni in bottom. Top with half of cheeses, butter, salt & pepper. Repeat and end by topping with the last 1/3 of macaroni. Pour milk over mixture.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours and stirring half way through the cooking process.
- Serves 3-4 as a main dish or 10 as a side.