- 3 Tbsp salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes, drained (I used the Italian Style with added garlic, basil, and oregano)
- 1 1/2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 20 oz. refrigerated or frozen cheese ravioli, cooked according to pkg. directions
- parsley, to garnish
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour and cook for 2 more minutes. Add the garlic, tomato paste, onion powder, basil, oregano, and mustard powder. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add on the chicken broth , stirring continuously. Then do the same thing with the half and half. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer. Simmer until thickened.
- Add in the cream cheese, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add in the cooked ravioli and gently toss to combine. Garnish with Parsley and extra Parmesan cheese to serve. Serves 6.