- 16 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for additional 15 second intervals as need, stirring each time, until chocolate is melted.
- Min 1 tbsp of the cranberries and pistachios into the melted chocolate. Spread out in an even layer over the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle remaining cranberries and pistachios over the later of chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set and cup or break into pieces.