- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 Tbsp malted milk powder (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder or Johnny’s seasoning.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, add the yeast, sugar, warm water, malted milk powder,’salt, and flour. Mix together until a dough is formed.
- Power half of the melted butter into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread to eavenly coat the bottom of the pan. Press the dough into the pan.
- Pour the remaining butter over the pressed dough. Spread the butter to evenly coat the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheeses evenly over the dough. Then sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the dough. I like to use the Johnny’s Seasoning instead. I don’t measure it. I just sprinkle it over the top. Allow to rise for 15-30 minutes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes. allow to cool for a few minutes and then cut with a pizza cutter into 12 breadsticks.
- Category: Breads
- Method: BAked
- Cuisine: Italian