- 1 (12 oz) box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 oz) small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 lb jar marinara sauce
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, cottage cheese, 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, eggs, and Italian parsley. Mix until well combined.
- Pour half the marinara sauce in the bottom of a glass 9×13 dish, spread it around to evenly coat the pan.
- Stuff shells one by one, using around 1 heaping tablespoon of filling per shell.
- Place shells carefully in the prepared dish in a line, until all the shells have been filled.
- Pour sauce in a line over the shells. Sprinkle with then remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly & the filling is hot. Serves 10.