Click here to get you WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 4 cups cooked, cold brown rice
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Spray the wok again with non-stick spray and scramble eggs. Then remove from pan to a plate to keep warm.
- Now add the sesame oil to the wok and stir fry the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds. Add the frozen peas and carrots and stir fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the brown rice and stir to combine. Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Stir to heat through.
- Add the onion and eggs back to the wok and stir in the green onions. Heat through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Meatless
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Asian