- 8 cups bite sized broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 16 oz cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli, red onion, bacon crumbles, and craisins.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayo, vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper together. Pour over the broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate salad for at least one hour before serving. Toss with sunflower seeds just before serving. Makes 12 servings.