- 2 ½ cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup quartered Cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp barbecue sauce
- pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- In a bowl, combine the ranch dressing with the barbecue sauce. Drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss to coat evenly. Season with pepper. Serves 6.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American