- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (1 oz) pkg beef stew seasoning mix
- 3 cup beef broth
- 2 stalks diced celery
- 3 diced carrots
- 1 medium potato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 cup fried onions
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown your ground beef leaving it in bigger chunks. Drain off any excess grease.
- Sprinkle the flour over the ground beef and cook for a couple of minutes. Add in your beef broth and pkg of stew seasoning.
- Bring to a boil. Add in you celery, carrots, potato, and onion. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix the cooked noodles with the beef mixture.
- Pour beef stew / noodle mixture into a 9×13 casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle crispy fried onions on top. Bake uncovered for 5 minutes. Serves 6-8.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American