- 1 (16 oz) can Bush refried beans (I use refried black beans)
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies (like Ro*Tel), divided
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- sour cream or guacamole, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the refried beans, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes, and green onion.
- Divide mixture evenly between 6 of the tortillas and spread over the tortillas.
- Top each with 1/3 cup of cheese and then top with the remaining tortillas.
- Heat in a skillet over medium heat until both sides are golden brown and cheese in melted.
- Serve with the remaining canned tomatoes and sour cream or guacamole if desired. Serves 6.