- 2 racks of seasoned pork baby back ribs from Costco
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s bbq sauce
- Preheat smoker with your choice of wood or pellets to 180 degrees.
- Place the ribs meat side up on the smoker, close and smoke for 3 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker to a rimmed baking sheet. Turn the temperature on the smoker now to 225 degrees. Wrap each rack of ribs in heavy duty aluminum foil. Once the smoker has reached 225 degrees, place the ribs back on the smoker. Close and smoke for 2 hours.
- Remove ribs from the smoker and then remove from the foil. We use some heat resistant grill gloves we purchased on Amazon to do this. Brush both sides of the ribs with the bbq sauce. Place back on the smoker. Close the lid and smoke for 30-60 minutes until the sauce tightens on the ribs.