- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 6 Hoagie Rolls with Sesame Seeds
- 6 slices deli provolone cheese cut in half
- hot or mild pickled banana pepper rings, optional (found in the store with the pickles)
- Preheat your oven on broil.
- Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add the beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Lay rolls out open on a baking sheet. Butter the top half of each roll on the cut side.
- Divide the beef evenly among the half of the rolls that aren’t buttered. Reserve the soup mixture. Top the beef with the cheese slices.
- Broil sandwiches on the middle rack until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted. Spoon some of the reserved soup mixture onto the beef half of the sandwiches and top with a few pepper rings, if desired. Makes 6 sandwiches.