- 1 unsliced loaf french bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic cloves
- Slice bread, but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
- In a small bowl, cream butter. Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika, and garlic; mix well. Spread between slices.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28 in. x 18 in.)( I just used regular foil). Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. 8-10 servings.