- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dill pickle juice (from the pickle jar)
- 3/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked shredded or diced chicken
- 1 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- croissants or rolls
- In a large bowl, combine all the cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle juice, dried dill, salic powder, salt, and pepper together until smooth and combined.
- Add in the chicken, dill pickles, and green onion to the bowl. Gently stir together until combined.
- Place the salad in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours before serving. Serve with on croissants or rolls. Will make 15-20 small croissant sanwiches.
- Category: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American