- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 petite sirloin steaks
- In a gallon sized zipper bag, combine all of the above ingredients.
- Seal the bag and carefully knead to combine the marinade and coat the steaks.
- Allow to marinate for 4 hours. (I just place it in the fridge in the morning for dinner that night)
- Grill steaks and enjoy.