- 1 package (18 ¼ ounces) devil’s food cake mix
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Powdered Sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, water, and eggs.
- Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured (I always use Pam Baking spray – it’s gotta be the baking kind) 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely or eat it warm. Dust with powdered sugar if desired. 12 to 15 servings.