- 2 lbs. ground beef that is 80/20
- garlic salt
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices of cheese (I used cheddar)
- bbq sauce (I used Famous Dave’s Sweet and Zesty)
- dill pickles
- 1 lb. deli coleslaw
- lays potato chips
- Shape your ground beef into 6 patties. Make in indention in the middle of each patty. This helps the patty to end up cooking nice and flat, rather than getting all puffy in the center.
- Liberally season both sides of the patty with garlic salt and pepper. If the garlic salt scared you, just go with regular salt.
- Grill the patties until fully cooked.
- Add the slices of cheese to the patties and allow to melt. Remove patties from the grill.
- Assemble burgers on the buns and top with the remaining ingredients.