- 3 medium sized cucumbers or 6 mini cucumbers (I used mini’s)
- 1 (10.5 oz) container of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 6 sprigs of fresh dill (you can sub 1 tsp dill weed but fresh is best here)
- 1 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Quarter or halve the cucumbers depending on the size used, then slice into 1/4″ pieces.
- Place the cucumbers in a bowl and add the grapes, onion, and dill.
- Toss the cucumber mixture with the Italian dressing until evenly coated with salad dressing. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. The longer the better.