- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown sausage until fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease. Add the sausage to a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the sausage.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Pour over the sauasage and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a knife insterted in the center comes out clean. Serves 6.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American