- 1 (12 oz) box of spaghetti noodles (my family likes the thin spaghetti)
- olive oil
- 1 (24 oz) jar of pasta sauce
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 26 oz pkg. or 24 frozen meatballs
- Spray the inside of you slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Then add in the spaghetti in and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Then toss to coat. You want the pasta all coated so it doesn’t stick together while cooking.
- Pour with pasta sauce over the pasta followed by the water and seasonings. The gently give it all a stir.
- Top with frozen meatballs. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours until pasta is tender. Serves 6.