- 1 (16 oz) pkg. frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 1 onion, diced (optional)
- 1 green pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 (16-18 oz) bottled sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained (optional)
- Put the frozen meatballs in the crock pot along with pepper and onion if desired. Pour sauce over and cook on low for 4 hours.
- During the last hour of cooking add pineapple if desired.
- Serve over cooked rice. Serves 6.
You can also use this recipe as an appetizer. If using as an appetizer, just use enough sauce to coat the meatballs before cooking (appox. half the bottle).