- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 oz) can or 1 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp A1 steak sauce
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs
- 1 (16 oz) pkg egg noodles
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ligonberry jam or whole cranberry sauce
- In a slow cooker, combine the soup, beef broth, soup mix, and steak sauce. Then mix in the frozen meatballs.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 5 hours.
- Just before meatballs are done, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Before serving, add the sour cream to the mixture and stir until combined. Serve meatballs over the cooked egg noodles along with a spoonful of ligonberry jam. Serves 6.