- 1 (3-4 lb) boneless pork roast
- salt and pepper
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 onion
- 3 cups mini carrots
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing (I used Neman’s Own)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- cooking juices
- 2 (.87 oz) packets of pork roast gravy
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4 oz0 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk, if needed
- Season the pork roast with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and brown roast on all sides.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and add roast to the slow cooker. Place the carrots around the roast. Place potatoes and onions on top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, soy sauce, balsamic dressing, water, and brown sugar. Make sure the sugar gets dissolved. pour over the roast and potatoes. Add a little sat and pepper over the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- When the pork has cooked through (should be a temperature of 160 degrees) add the juices from the crock pot into a sauce pan.
- Add the gravy ingredients to the juices and heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally until thickened
- Serve the roast and vegetables with gravy drizzled over the top. Serves 6-8