- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 pkg HIdden Valley Fiesta Ranch dip mix (by the salad dressing)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 oz) can Rotel (tomates with green chilies)
- 1 (15.25 oz) can corn, drained
- 2 fresh limes, cut into wedges
1. Add the chicken and place all the ingredients on top of it with except limes in the crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
3. Remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred. Add the chicken back to the crock pot.
4. Squeeze the limes over the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
5. Serve on nachos, in tacos or burritos, or over rice. Serves 6.
For a cream version, add 8 oz of cream cheese after the chicken has been shredded. Cook for another 30-60 minutes until the cream cheese is fully melted.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 to 6 hours
- Category: chicken
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican