- 1 (2 or 3 lb) beef pot roast of your choice
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup (You man need another can at the end)
- 1 packet Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix
- pepper (to taste)
- Carrots & Potatoes (I did one potato per person and half a 1 lb. bag of baby carrots)
- Rinse roast with water and place in slow cooker. Add dry onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup. Cover and set slow cooker on low and cook for 6 – 7 hours. Turn pot roast over about half way through cooking time.
- Peel carrots and potatoes and cut into pieces. Par-boil the veggies for about 8-10 minutes before adding to the crock pot. That way the veggies cook all the way through and they are not mushy when the roast is done. Add the veggies to the crock pot for the last hour of cooking. Sprinkle with pepper. The meat just falls apart and this recipes makes it own gravy. If you want a thicker gravy, I just add another can of cream of mushroom soup.