- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 (16 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked rice (leftover rice is perfect)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6–8 burrito sized flour tortillas
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and drain off any excess grease.
- Season beef with a salt and pepper along with the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and water. Stir to combine.
- Mix in the black beans, corn, bell pepper, and onions. Cook for a 2-3 minutes. Then mix in the rice and cook until heated through.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- On each tortilla, sprinkle some cheese down the middle followed by spoonful of the beef filling. Top with a few small dollops of sour cream. Roll the tortilla up, folding in the sides like a burrito.
- Add a little oil to another skillet and cook the wraps until golden and crispy on all sides. Serve with the creamy cilantro dipping sauce or salsa. Makes 6-8 servings.