- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 6 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 16 corn tortillas
- olive oil and kosher or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, cream cheese, salt, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, lime juice, and milk.
- Sprinkle cheese over the tortillas. Then place 2-3 Tbsp of the chicken mixture onto half of each tortilla and then fold over.
- Place on a cookie sheet and brush each side with oil and then sprinkle with salt.
- Bake and 425 degrees until crisp and golden. Serves 6 as a main dish.