- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 (6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into thin pats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- place eggs in a shallow bowl and beat together.
- In another shallow bowl, mix cracker crumbs, garlic salt, and pepper together.
- Dip chicken in the beaten egg followed by dredging in the cracker crumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken breasts into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Place the thin pats of butter on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Makes 4 servings.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American