- 2 cups cooked chicken , shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce , I used Sweet Baby Ray’s
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , diced
- 4 large burrito sized flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- In a bowl, mix chicken and bbq sauce together. Add more BBQ sauce if needed, it will all depend on the thickeness of your sauce.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for aabout 20 senconds until softened.
- Divide chicken between the 4 tortillas, placing it in the middle of the tortilla.
- Then layer the cheese, onion, and cilantro on top of the chicken.
- Roll the tortilla up by folding in the sides like a burrito, then rolling up from one end.
- Gently brush the bottom of the wraps lightly with oil and place them oil side down in a skillet warmed over medium heat.
- Then brush the top of the wraps with oil. Turn the wraps in the skilletevery minute or two until they are golden and crispy on all sides. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American