- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ Tbsp. dried basil
- ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 12 chicken tenders
- canola oil
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl. Place flour in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine both bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat chicken with flour. Then dip in egg, followed by coating it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry chicken in canola oil, on both sides, until the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.