- 1 (8 oz) tube of crescent rolls
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- Cut veggies of your choice such as, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes, carrots cauliflower, mushroom, green and red pepper, olives. I like a good variety of color.
- Unroll crescent dough and press into a 9×13 inch pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Be sure to seal seams. Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool crust completely. Beat cream cheese, dressing mix, and milk until smooth. Spread over cooled crust and top with cut veggies. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Cut into squares to serve.