- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cups milk
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Additional shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- Prepare the tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a stock pot, combine the soup, broth, milk, half-and-half, tomatoes and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently.
- Drain tortellini; carefully add to soup. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle each serving with additional cheese if desired. Serves 6-8.